Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Looky for some cookies!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Gretschy his name is very original, along with his entrance on the board. First post....bitch alert! Let me tell you something ESIAM, you'd think I was a real bitch if you ever met me and "tried" to hook up with me. Guys like you, I chew up and spit out. With no remorse at that! As I have stated before, I have no tolerance for blatant stupidity! Good job getting my attention. I guess bad attention's better than no attention.
    Thats so funny that ESIAM is actually a male. I swore it was just some jealous bitch, but when he said he was male I was a little blown away. Then I thought about Creeps posts to Telling Them. Something like "why do you have a problem with beautiful succesful women? Do they always shut you down?" ~ That sums it up!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am leaving ESIAM alone because I know if I start anything with him he will bust out the GretschyGreaser Is a Woman nickname.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA! Yeah, be careful now!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also would like to just admit I only looked at this post anyways because I saw the word Cookies. mmmm cookie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •